"I loveeee the cold air in my hair," he said ecstatic at the fact that two words in his sentence rhymed. She recognized his mocking tone, in the way he prolonged the word "love", like she would. She looked over and gave him a half smile of recognition. He went on, threw his hands in the air and yelled, " I lovvve you". There might have been a morsel of truth in it, she thought, then looked him in the eye and revoked, "But…you can't love, like I love."

2 Comments:
And he said 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'
Maybe he can't but I could have. Have you ever stood still for anyone to peel the layers away? Maybe if you did you would realize your dark secrets are not as scary as you think. I am still waiting...
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul. [Pablo Neruda]
Post a Comment
<< Home