Every story has an end. Every ending of my stories, are the begining of a new one. Cheers! to endings, otherwise there would be no beginings.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
About Me

- Name: brownmystique
I believe in Relationships of trust...and that depends on my willingness to look not only to my interests, but to yours... sooo.....B who you are... I like who U R....and like who I am :~)

5 Comments:
The story of life has no ending.
Opened chapters are closed.
Closed chapters are opened.
One after another.
wot happnce once u finsh all chapters?????
Y nt blogging..regularly??
Sounds very black & white. Does this post mark an end of a relationship? There are hardly ever any clear cut endings.
Some memories gather more strength with time. Places, letters, songs all sparking a wave of emotions about a love lost and continue to defy time. Was your love lost? I hope it was not a soul mate - those are ever so rare to come by our way. If it was your soul mate and you didn't realize it - I hope you never have that realization for the sake of your own sanity.
Sometimes these new beginnings are an extension of the endings. A next phase if you will where one or both of the parties walk away damaged in a permanent way.
I love you as the plant that doesn't bloom and carries hidden within itself the light of those flowers [Neruda]
Cheers indeed...
Some memories gather more strength with time. The old e-mails, telephone numbers stored in your cell phone. All that sparking the wave of emotions.
Post a Comment
<< Home